Friday, April 3, 2009

Music


I have long imagined walking down the aisle to a string quartet playing Pachelbel's Canon in D minor. While discussing potential wedding plans at work, one of the NP's raved about the musicians she hired for her Boston wedding last year. She later sent me a very helpful e-mail she had put together for another bride-to-be with a list of all her vendors. My main interest was in Michael Reavey Music. I did a quick internet search and came up with a few others, which I also contacted. Michael Reavey was the most flexible for scheduling (prelude 15min or 30min, ceremony, and cocktail hour???) and also the most affordable of the group.

I ended up deciding to hire the DJ to start with the cocktail hour and then continue for the reception. Sarah had someone in mind, and he came back to me with the best offer, so this saved me alot of time! Oh, we're going with Top Choice DJ Select, Renzo Hernandez.

No comments:

Post a Comment