Sunday, April 19, 2009

Candy table

Image from www.amyatlas.com



So I've been thinking about this for a while and I really like the idea of a candy table in addition to wedding cake and also for a favor idea. Amy Atlas has some lovely designs on both her website and blog, but starting at $5,000/event, she's definitely not going to make the budget. Finding the candy is the easy part, at http://www.candywarehouse.com/ you can buy in bulk according to size, color, or theme! I've bookmarked that site for later. Now I have to start looking for candy jars, cake stands, plates, etc. to display the treats on the candy table. At one end of the table I am thinking of having a basket with cellophane bags with a cute sticker attaching ribbon to them for guests to fill up, then tie, and take home to enjoy later. Of course I'll have to think of a sweet message to print on the labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment