Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mini skis are here!


The miniature snow skis arrived today from Moose-R-Us. They are so cute! And so cheap, the total cost for 7 sets with shipping was a mere $26.00. Now I need to make a trip to A.C. Moore for yellow and navy ribbon and pins. Guess I should also grab a glue gun. For the ribbon I was thinking of using yellow for the groom and navy for the groomsmen. Good idea? Well, I can't wait to put them together with Bridesmaid F's help. How lucky am I to have a DIY diva for a sister-in-law? Another thought I had was that it may be fun to incorporate a small bloom into the boutonnieres. Maybe yellow? or white? We'll see what Kelly thinks when we get together to talk flowers later this week. It's the little details that make this process fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment