Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ceremony


We met with our officiant again this past week to iron out the order of the ceremony and to discuss readings. I have quite the extended family and really want to include them all in our special day. We went over a few selections and realized they weren't quite right. Edi, our officiant, told us to find something that makes the heart sing! So, we went back to the drawing board. After perusing several books and online resources today we selected 3 poems that I think will set the mood and fit the readers. Now that we have that settled I can sit down to draft our ceremony programs.
The back of the program shown here is from Etsy seller 2bsquared. I was perusing some designs today and really liked the designs in this shop so I contacted the seller to inquire about programs. I definitely appreciate the work of others and wish I had time to nourish my creative side more!

No comments:

Post a Comment