Sunday, October 4, 2009

Father-daughter dance

This has been a tough one. I want something upbeat, not cheesy or overplayed, and that suits both our musical tastes and personalities. I came up with:

1. Father and Daughter by Paul Simon (nice beat)

2. Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder (a bit overplayed, but nonetheless a great song)

3. Daughters by John Mayer (a modern tune)

4. The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra (ol' blue eyes will get you every time)

5. Just the Way You Are by Billy Joel (always liked him but not sure if this suits the Father-daughter dance)

I e-mailed them all to my dad and we'll see what he thinks. (I nixed his suggestion of Buttefly Kisses, the Bob Carlisle tune. Sorry to all you Christian Rock followers, but I just couldn't do it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment