Sunday, October 4, 2009

With this ring...


Been busy the last few weeks...

We finally ordered N's ring from an online vendor www.eweddingbands.com After looking at a bunch of options he decided on palladium. I think it's a good choice as it's a shiny metal similar to platinum, but for a fraction of the cost. We realized that at $500 we'd get over it if the ring went plunk in the water one day while playing around with one of the boats, but it would be more difficult to swallow if said ring was $2000. So, it should arrive this week, and I hope it's as nice as the picture and the reviews make it out to be.
N also ordered my ring and I can't wait to see it! When we were up in Maine for the fs wedding I looked at a few options and really loved the look of the diamond eternity band. It will compliment my engagement ring beautifully but also can hold its own.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of onceuponatime2009 blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete